Have you tried eating a snack with superfoods? These snacks are easy to prepare and can be enjoyed for breakfast or snacks.
In this video, you will be taught how to make your own delicious overnight oats with healthy superfoods to enjoy at any time of the day.
Watch the video below for full recipe.
This is the way to prepare a wonderful breakfast at night and have it ready for the next morning. Time saving and healthy. You save money as well. No cooking required.
- maple syrup
- rolled oats
- chia seeds
- unsweetened almond milk
- shredded coconut
- raw walnuts
- raw cacao powder (superfood) – optional
- fresh berries (strawberries, raspberries, etc.)
- In a large bowl add the rolled oats, almond milk, chia seeds, maple syrup, cinnamon, water, shredded coconut, walnuts, raw cacao powder and blend everything together in the bowl. Make sure to blend everything together thoroughly so that all the flavors are well mixed.
- In 2 small mason jars, add the mixture. This will make a total of 2 servings.
- After adding the mixture into the mason jars, add the berries of your choice.
- Refrigerate both jars overnight and they are ready to eat in the morning.
Try this recipe out and have breakfast ready in no time!